Notes for students:
1. Please focus on your studies during class, and parents should not interfere.
2. Participants should pay the next tuition fee before the last class.
3. Participants who take leave are requested to give one week notice in advance. Only 4 make-up lessons per month can be made up for 8 lessons. Two lessons can be made up within 8 weeks. There is no postponement.
4. If a student requests to withdraw after registration and payment, the tuition fee paid will not be refunded, nor can it be transferred to others.
5. If students are absent from class due to illness or serious problems, they can call for leave 24 hours before the class starts, otherwise they will not be given a make-up class.
6. In the event of a black rainstorm warning issued by the Observatory and a typhoon signal No. 8 or above, all classes will be cancelled, and additional classes will be arranged in the same month in the future.
7. This studio reserves the final decision on all discounts and make-up lesson arrangements.
A17/F, Po Wah Commercial Centre,226 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai